AntsRoute is a SaaS software ( available online ) for route planning and optimization. Developed by the French start-up Antsway, the solution helps companies to organize their field service or delivery routes.
There are many benefits for users of the AntsRoute software:
- Improve the productivity of field workers (technicians or deliverymen) ;
- Save 35% on the fleet operating cost ;
- Save 20% on mileage ;
- Save time in the planning of appointments ;
- Improve the monitoring of workers in the field and the real-time management of unexpected situations ;
- Improve the working conditions of the agents ;
- Digitize custom service and delivery reports ;
- Improve the quality of service ;
- Enhance the customer satisfaction ;
- Reduce the environmental impact.
The software is easy-to-use and can be interfaced with existing business tools. AntsRoute is composed of four modules on the web interface and a mobile application allowing field-workers to access their daily routes.
The AntsRoute web interface offers innovative features:
- Smartly schedule appointments or deliveries (intuitive planning, integration of business constraints, import of appointments, specific import file - ERP) ;
- Build optimized routes (optimization of routes in terms of kilometers, costs and travel time by integrating the constraints related to the management of time slots, working hours, starting and finishing addresses, lunch breaks and skills of agents, customer availability, order duration, capacity of vehicles and compartments, sectorization of resources) ;
- Follow the progress of the field workers in real time and react quickly in case of emergency ;
- Analyze the performance (analysis of route performance indicators, customization of service and delivery reports) ;
- Communicate with customers (automated sending of notifications by SMS or email in advance with the ETA, when the agent is on his way, evaluation link when the order is completed, link allowing the customer to confirm or reschedule an appointment) ;
- Rest API integration.
The mobile application available on IOS and Android improve the working conditions:
- View on a map the route to be completed and the operations or deliveries of the day ;
- Know the number of kilometres to travel, the type and location of the operations to complete ;
- Access the list of deliveries or operations to carry out ;
- Access to attached files to make the completion of operations easier ;
- Know the estimated time of arrival (ETA) and the duration of each appointment ;
- Use Waze or Google Maps navigation app and follow the steps of the route ;
- Access customer details and contact them directly from the mobile application in case of delays ;
- Communicate in real time with the route planner and receive information in the case of any unexpected situations ;
- Automate the collection of comments, photos and the customer's signature allowing the creation of service or delivery reports ;
- Get information when the schedule is updated (cancellation or adding of appointments) ;
- Trigger the sending of notifications to customers to let them know your're on your way ;
- Print labels with barcodes by connecting AntsRoute to a Zebra printer.
AntsRoute has several offers to meet the needs of SMEs, health organisations and corporations. The software is used by Synlab, Picoty-Avia, Assistance publique - Hôpitaux de Paris, Made in Meubles, Eloy Water and many others throughout Europe and North Africa.
Strengths of AntsRoute
- Ease of use
- Performance of optimization algorithms
- Certifications: GDPR, HADS
- Certifications: HADS, GDPR
AntsRoute demo and screenshots
No customer reference