The most popular Open-Source ERP
Odoo is the fastest-growing open-source ERP software in the world. Moreover, Odoo offers a complete suite of business applications covering all business needs from CRM, to e-commerce website to manufacturing, inventory, accounting, all the information communicates between the different departments to create a harmonic whole.
The most complete ERP on the market
There are 45 modules in Odoo that allow you to meet all the needs you might have in your company. They are divided into 8 main categories:
- Finance: accounting, billing, expense reports, spreadsheets, documents, signature
- Sales: CRM, sales, point of sale, subscriptions, rentals, Amazon connector
- Marketing: Social Marketing, Email Marketing, SMS Marketing, Events, Marketing Automation, Surveys
- Websites: Ecommerce, Blogs, Forums, eLearning, Events, Online Chat, Appointments
- Inventory and MRP: inventory, production, PLM, purchasing, maintenance, quality
- Human Resources: employees, recruiting, leave, evaluations, referrals, fleet
- Services: Projects, Timesheets, Field Services, Support, Scheduling, Appointments
- Productivity: discussions, approvals, internet of things
Among Odoo's functionalities that meet the needs of companies :
- CRM: quotes, invoicing, management of prospects and opportunities A to Z, customer and prospect traceability.
- Purchases/sales and accounting: customer and supplier invoices, general and cost accounting, synchronization with bank accounts
- Human Resources: expense reports, employee evaluations, directory, recruitment, payroll management
- Project management: resource management, timesheets, project calculation
- Marketing: website creation, e-commerce platform, emailing campaign, AdWords optimizations, surveys
- Collaboration: contact management, agendas, notes, social networks, tasks, document management, chat
- Functionality, scalability and connectivity
Odoo allows you to benefit from more than 250 modules that can be used according to your needs. And this software can be integrated with many software and web services, it is also a gateway to other functionalities (business intelligence, product lifecycle management...).
Strengths of Odoo
- Certifications: GDPR