Sidely is the sales CRM adapted to the daily life of field sales.
A simple and intuitive mobile application:
The mobile application allows your sales representatives to focus on the field by giving them access to the entire sales ecosystem of the company and freeing up tasks with low added value:
- Strengthen the relationship with your salespeople thanks to the collaborative database, inter-company chat, or document sharing
- Increase their efficiency with dashboard functionalities, geolocation of prospects, opportunity management ...
- Save them precious time with business card OCR, expense report management, merchandising reports or dictated visit reports
A web application without implementation nor training:
The web management platform allows your management to gain visibility on the company's sales performances in real time to allow you to manage your activity more precisely:
- Follow the performance indicators of your teams in order to better control your sales activity and bring the necessary assistance to your employees
- Manage your sales teams, from target management to the distribution of territories and customer accounts
- Bring up the data that really matters thanks to the form editor.
- Manage the expense reports of your teams in a few clicks to free up valuable time for your employees
- Ease up sales administration's work by allowing tracking of orders and payments
An open tool that integrates with your favorite tools
Whether it is your ERP system, your stock management software, your accounting software or your CRM, Sidely interfaces with your ecosystem to ensure continuity in the management of your data.
The only 'mobile first' solution on the market
Imagined and designed for field sales, Sidely is the first tool adapted to the daily life of your mobile sales force.
Affordable, Plug & Play and intuitive, with Sidely, take back control of your commercial activity and put your teams back on the field!
Strengths of Sidely
- Plug and Play
- Certifications: GDPR
Sidely demo and screenshots
No customer reference