Zoho: a cost-effective CRM for small businesses
Zoho CRM is an online customer relationship management application offering an impressive range of features at a very competitive price. The software easily integrates with the other tools of the Zoho Suite (documents, calendar, messaging, database management, etc.), allowing you to build an entire information system around your CRM. For many businesses, Zoho CRM is an efficient and affordable alternative to Salesforce.
Zoho presents a simple and entirely adjustable (fields and modules) interface. The homepage offers an overview of current sales opportunities and statistics. The administrator can set a default view of this page, which each employee can then customize according to his/her way of working by simply dragging and dropping the widgets (lead lists, current and projected turnover, dashboard and reports, etc).
Features to cover every need
Zoho CRM uses a series of tabs which can be adapted to your business process:
- Management of sales opportunities: manage leads qualifications by entering the source and the context of the initial contact
- Prospect management: After the initial contact, make your product known to potential clients. This will allow you to evaluate your potential for success.
- Quotes: Zoho CRM enables you to generate your product catalogue to create sales offers on the go without having to use Excel or Word to format your quotes and make calculations (VAT, sums, net payable)
- Accounts and contact management: manage your business relationship with your customers easily and efficiently by consolidating all of the essential information so as not to lose track: follow events, contact details, contacts, products or services bought, etc
- Document management: Zoho allows you to share documents with your associates such as quotes, invoices, and other essential elements relating to your customer's case.
Editor: Zoho Corp
Strengths of Zoho CRM
- Certifications: ISO 27001, GDPR
Zoho CRM demo and screenshots
Zoho CRM customers
No customer reference