Are you looking for a Cloud CRM? What is the best Cloud CRM software for your company?
Choosing a Cloud CRM, as opposed to a CRM installed locally in the company, is to opt for flexibility, collaboration, mobility, and to increase the productivity of your sales forces tenfold.
Luckily, we have put together a comparison of the best Cloud CRM software, based on precise criteria, to help you choose the best one for your business.
But first, let’s find out what Cloud CRM is, its benefits, and its key Cloud CRM features then which criteria you should consider in selecting a Cloud CRM solution for your business.
What is Cloud CRM?
The definition of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is familiar to every company.
Cloud CRM, or eCRM, is simply online CRM software, hosted in the cloud on remote servers, and accessible:
- from any device (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Several employees can connect to it simultaneously and the information is updated in real-time.
In the cloud computing family, CRM in SaaS (Software as a Service) is particularly appreciated for its flexibility: without commitment, agile and collaborative, available in the form of a subscription, regular, free, and automatic.
In contrast, CRM installed locally on a company's servers (this is called an on-premise CRM) is acquired under the form of a license. To benefit from the latest Cloud CRM features, it is often necessary to purchase updates. Cloud CRM is therefore much more scalable and at the cutting edge of the latest technologies.
Benefits of Cloud CRM
In addition to the advantages mentioned above, Cloud CRM allows all companies, from very small businesses, SMEs to the largest businesses, to optimize and streamline their commercial and marketing operations, such as:
- detect and monitor business opportunities,
- visualize the conversion funnel of prospects,
- segment to better target customers,
- manage the commercial pipeline thanks to the dashboard being updated in real-time,
- generate more sales,
- better understand the customer and their omnichannel journey,
- access customer data, the history of its relationship with your company, and update them in a few clicks,
- generate commercial documents (purchase orders, quotes, etc.) even on the move.
In addition, cloud CRM can connect with your calendar, ERP, invoicing, and marketing type applications, for customer relationship automation, whether it is:
- send an invoice,
- follow up a dispute with the after-sales service,
- send an emailing campaign,
- save the next meeting,
- or set up reminders.
Key features of Cloud CRM
Access anytime, anywhere, from any device
The cloud CRM software allows your company to access information anytime, and no matter how many different people are using it at the same time from different places around the world. All you need is an internet connection.
Not only you can access it anytime and from anywhere, but you can conveniently have access to the information on the move by using the web versions or dedicated Cloud CRM applications for mobile devices and tablets.
Overall customer view
The Cloud CRM system organizes all the accounts and information of customers, leads, and opportunities in one place. You don’t waste time searching for the information in different places. All the history of customers including orders, calls, messages, and complaints is saved in the customer profile.
Data back up
Customer data is extremely important for every company. Enriching and maintaining this database is the first step to develop your company and generate revenue. The cloud-based CRM software will help you protect your database with robust backup protocols.
The Cloud CRM allows customers to communicate with your company from the app. Users can make calls directly. You can also manage your contact information, leads, and opportunities. The system reminds you of the most important updates, latest deals, and projects.
Business process Management
With Cloud CRM, you can easily manage all types of business processes. The system contains pre-built best practice processes, and the business process designer allows users to create their own personalized processes. With drag and drop tools, you can easily change, add or delete the elements according to your style.
CRM software organizes only your contacts, schedules, workflow, and marketing automation and reporting but Cloud CRM solution can integrate also ERP, accounting tools, marketing campaigns, project management, social media accounts, and helpdesk software.
How to choose Cloud CRM software?
Criterion 1: an intuitive, easy-to-use business application
The Cloud CRM software saves you time and does not complicate your daily work. Do you have to systematically create a new customer file manually and enter too much data?
Your Cloud CRM software must also support your company in the strategy to follow for effective nurturing, throughout your commercial pipeline.
Criterion 2: task planning and optimal customer sales management
Are you paying for your CRM services? Let the software do the work for you. A good Cloud CRM tells you the process to follow in real-time with each customer or prospect.
Every day, you must have access to a simple and clear visualization of the works for effective planning management. There is no longer any question of forgetting to follow up on the phone or send an email! Rely on practical contact management tools and free up time for pure prospecting.
Criterion 3: precise customer follow-up
When meeting a customer or prospect, salespeople must have easy access to their personal profile and their history.
These data are essential to them and ensure better monitoring of the customer relationship. Avoid CRMs without a dedicated mobile app. These databases must be permanently accessible.
Criterion 4: a global vision of the sales pipeline
The overview is necessary for managers to better manage their teams. By having direct access to everyone's activity flow, the manager can give valuable advice and ensure better management of the sales force.
This data is also used to establish detailed reports to ensure a realistic follow-up of the effectiveness of your CRM strategy, and the progress of your sales funnel.
Best Cloud CRM software
monday.com is a cloud-based CRM system where more than 100,000 businesses use it every day to run their processes, manage projects, and organize their work. It creates a transparent work culture. With this software, you can:
- Associate workflows and projects with a platform that corresponds to the needs of your team quickly,
- eliminate manual work,
- connect your team in a collaborative workspace,
- customize your own workflow templates,
- track time to help you not forget important deadlines,
- offer dashboards to help you gain valuable insights,
- connect all the processes with other tools and applications.
monday.com allows you to build workflows in a way that is customized to fit the needs of your team. Not only big businesses like Wix and The Discovery Channel but also small businesses give it trust and rely on monday.com.
Here are some Cloud CRM features of Monday.com:
- Time tracking: This software helps your team manage time on each mission so you can know how much time you should spend and avoid forgetting the deadlines.
- Dashboards: Dashboards help you gain valuable insights, verify project progress, estimate the quantity, quality of works, and budgets. It also keeps your business team fixed goals and pushes work forward.
- Full integrations: Integrate all your work to the applications that you often use like Slack, Gmail,... so you can access your information on every platform. This helps to streamline your workflow and boost the effectiveness of your team.
- Overall View: monday.com offers different ways to view the information from Gantt Chart View to Chart View. It’s easier than ever to manage your team and the working progress.
- Automation: monday.com automates most of the works so your team can focus more on other missions that need more time and attention.
- Ease of communication: using monday.com is easy like using social media. You can leave comments, mention your colleagues and upload documents easily instead of organizing an appointment or announcing by email.
- Easy access: you can access the monday.com Cloud CRM software from any device (computer, mobile phone,...). monday.com has a great responsive design that adapts to the mobile version. Don’t forget to update often to use the newest Cloud CRM features.
The free version includes the following Cloud CRM features:
- Unlimited tables and documents
- Offer 200 models and 20 types of columns
- 2 users maximum
- IOS and Android apps available
The paid version starts from $25 per month for 5 users. The standard subscription offers the following Cloud CRM features:
- Unlimited free visitors and items
- 5 GB of storage
- Priority customer service
- Dashboards that combines 5 boards
- Calendar and Gantt Chart views
- Access for guests
- Automation (250 actions per month)
- Integrations (250 actions per month)
Insightly is a Cloud CRM system for small to midsize businesses with more than 1.5 million users and over 25,000 businesses worldwide.
With Insightly, you can:
- track lead information
- establish marketing and communication campaigns
- automate tasks
- analyze business workflow
- design dashboards and track metrics
- streamline business processes
- manage database
- send, track, save emails
- lead routing
- relationship linking
- gather real-time information
Here are some powerful Cloud CRM features that make Insightly different from other software:
- Sales: Lead management, workflow automation, lead routing, web-to-lead capture, sales pipelines, emailing automation
- Relationship linking: Contact management, task management, record linking, enrich profiles
- Project management: Task tracking, template model, calendar synchronization
- Reporting: Dashboards, reports, and alerts
- Customer service: Onboarding program, efficient customer support service, drag-and-drop dashboards
Strength of Insightly:
- Friendly interface
- Aesthetic and dynamic design
- Customizable workflow
- Powerful functionalities with built-in project management
- Extensive integration options, third party integrations
- Good customer support service
- Extensive and robust sales tools
- Intuitive contact and sales pipeline management
Insightly offers a free version for small businesses that have a few leads and customers with up to two users, 2,500 records, and 10 emails per day. It has basic management tools such as contacts, emails, and calendars.
The paid version starts from $35 per user per month including all the Cloud CRM features of the free version. It has other features like:
- Email scheduling
- Calendars synchronization
- Email supports
- Unlimited users
noCRM.io is a cloud-based CRM software that concentrates on lead management and commercial prospecting. noCRM.io is a business opportunity tracking solution based on next actions (email reminder, call, visit ...). Its goal is to help your sales teams focus on their main goal, converting prospects into customers. Easily create opportunities from multiple sources like LinkedIn or business cards and decrease the time spent on forms and start working on your prospects right away.
noCRM.io is the ideal software for VSEs / SMEs looking for simple and efficient CRM software to organize their business prospecting. Thanks to its different editions, it is suitable for the 1st salesperson as well as for sales teams of 100 people. noCRM.io is a SaaS software, it does not require installation or maintenance. Your account is accessible online, anytime, anywhere.
Here are some functionalities of noCRM.io:
- Quick creation of opportunities
- Separation of cold leads and hot leads
- Visual representation of the commercial pipeline
- Call scripts to properly qualify prospects
- History of exchanges with prospects
- A sales team that collaborates better
- Driving performance with key reports
- Mobile application and integration with your third-party apps
- Compliance with GDPR and high level of security
noCRM.io offers several editions depending on the needs or the size of your sales team. In addition to comprehensive online help, each edition includes support from our international team in-house and in 6 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
Here are some important Cloud CRM functions of this software:
- Customizable sales stages: a 360 ° view of your pipeline to efficiently manage your current affairs, personalize your sales to match the way you prospect.
- Email integration
- Business objectives: create goals for each user and/or team, differentiate between short and long term goals, and set goals related to sales reps actions and results
- Call script generator
- Management of Prospecting Files
- Team management & Collaboration
- Statistics and Analysis: monitor the performance of your teams and their various actions (number of emails sent, calls; evaluate the performance of your emails with opening statistics; click-through rate and response; optimize your models according to the results).
- Customization: define the default fields for your opportunities as well as the categories and tags you need, define the stages of your sales process, create the activities that match the way you sell, customize the interface by adding your logo and your own widgets.
- After-sales process
- Integration & API
- Mobile app
The paid plan starts from $12 per user per month including the Cloud CRM features such as:
- Quick creation of opportunities
- Calendar synchronization, activity reminders, keeping emails via Cci, in-app and mobile notifications
- Management of the sales funnel
- Improve sales performance
- Monitoring of commercial performance
- Third-party application connections: Google Workspace, QuickBooks, Dropbox,...
- Customer support and training
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based CRM software that helps businesses to enhance customer engagement and convert leads by using AI technology, dashboards, and mobile applications. It’s available for all types of business.
With Zoho CRM, you can:
- schedule meetings,
- conduct presentations,
- organize webinars,
- generate real-time reports,
- facilitate teamwork,
- easily reach customers via different channels such as emails, calls, social media, …
- eliminate manual tasks for your team
Here are some Cloud CRM characteristics of Zoho CRM:
- Salesforce automation
- Canvas design studio
- Process management
- Journey orchestration
- Omnichannel: Email, telephone, live chat,…
- Analytics tools: reports, chart, KPI,…
- Sales enablement, performance enablement
- Customization: page layouts, view, and filters,…
It’s easy to learn how to monitor all the Cloud CRM features. Zoho CRM is a cloud-based platform, which means it can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. Zoho CRM integrates 500+ popular business apps into a single business system.
You can save more time with automation:
- Automate your business and eliminate repetitive and manual tasks,
- Streamline your lead nurturing process,
- Trigger instant actions, stay on top of activities and follow up better with workflows.
Zoho CRM offers a free version for 3 users including all the basic functionalities. The paid plan starts from $14 per user per month. It has all the Cloud CRM features of Free+ and others such as:
- Scoring rules
- Workflows management
- Multiple pipelines
- Mass Email
You have 15 days of free trial to test all the Cloud CRM features.
Apptivo CRM is a cloud-based platform designed for every type of business. Apptivo CRM is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses from 193 countries around the world.
Apptivo CRM helps you to manage the missions from marketing, sales, project management, field service, order management, billing, to procurement, supply chain, and help desk.
With Apptivo CRM, you can:
- Build lists of contacts, email campaigns, and track analytics,
- Manage contact management, sales pipeline, automation, and reporting,
- Organize project schedules through Gantt charts, track time & milestones
- Work order assignment & dispatching,
- Create professional quotes & emails and then turn quotes into orders, track inventory & shipments,
- Manage your vendors and inventory, track purchase order information.
Strength of Apptivo CRM:
- Salesforce automation: contact management, activity management, product & price list management, desktop and mobile integration,…
- Marketing automation: emailing, lead generation
- Customer support service
- Mobile and social users support
- Reporting, dashboards, and analytics
Apptivo CRM has a full set of CRM solutions that fit into a much larger platform which includes lots of powerful applications. It also an extensive lead sourcing. Apptivo CRM allows you to create effectively orders, estimates, invoices, and project plans. Furthermore, the mobile version runs very smoothly and adapts the responsive design.
Apptivo CRM offers interesting pricing for every business. The paid plan starts from $8 per user per month. There is also a free version for starters including 3 basic Cloud CRM features (lead generation, customers & contacts management).
Remember the best cloud CRM software is the one that meets your needs, quite simply, and offers you the modules that your salespeople and marketing teams will use.