Better GRC management for companies in every industry
BIC GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) helps you to comply with laws and regulations in a process-oriented manner. Every company faces individual risks and compliance challenges. With BIC GRC, you can intelligently link the areas of governance, risk, and compliance and benefit from a holistic risk management. Automated workflows enable consistent adherence to the specified structures and ensure effective acceleration of processes.
The tool gives easy functionalities for the essential tasks of GRC management:
- Registration of risks: recording, description and allocation of risks and process steps.
- Registration of controls: Recording, description, and assignment of controls to the defined risks.
- Test of design of risks and controls: Regular review of all risks and related controls.
- Test of effectiveness of controls: Recording and evaluating the effectiveness of controls as a countermeasure to a selected risk
- Action management: Central control of actions resulting from all the workflows mentioned above (e.g., if a control is no longer sufficient, corrective actions must be taken)
- Policy management: Documents and guidelines are maintained and communicated to the employees concerned via review and approval workflows
By using BIC GRC, you can comply with regulations, accelerate processes, reduce costs, ensure audit-compliant documentation, and integrate a continuous improvement process.
Do not wait, try it now!
Advantages of BIC GRC
- Documentation for audits and certifications in one click
- Management of automated tasks and processes
- Quick visualization of risks and controls
- Certifications:ISO 27001, ISO 9001
Prices and features of BIC GRC
Process & Workflow
Clients alternatives to BIC GRC
Customer reviews about BIC GRC (0)
No reviews, be the first to submit yours.