Beesbusy is a tool that helps you organise your daily life, manage your projects and list your tasks. It enables teams to work smoothly together by allowing for each member to easily communicate, share information and stay in touch with projects.
Become more productive
Beesbusy’s user-friendly interface is designed to allow each user to easily organise whatever they want. Without any preliminary set-up, you can create an account and start managing your tasks and projects right away.
Beesbusy is available on web browsers, tablets and mobile phones.
Manage your projects
Beesbusy offers advanced features which allow project management by members of a team, whether from the same company or including outside co-workers. These features also include multiple views to allow each user to quickly choose how to organize his/her work.
Intuitive and collaborative, Beesbusy allows different members of the same team to work seamlessly together:
- Multi-projects planning: all your projects, customisable filters
- “What” View: tasks lists, to-do lists
- "When" View: dynamic Gantt chart, project timeline
- "Who" View: team planning, tasks distribution display
- Dashboard: customisable display of tasks categories (priority, for today, to be completed, overdue...)
- Tasks link and anchor: tasks succession management within a project
- Optimisation: automatic tasks modification within a customisable work schedule
- Notifications: information of one or several team members in case of a specific action
Manage daily tasks
Beesbusy is also a to-do list tool, which allows you to quickly plan upcoming tasks or to write down any set of elements (ideas, reminders, shopping list…). This aspect is useful, for instance to organise daily tasks within a support department, as they don’t always need advanced planning features.
- Lists: sets of upcoming tasks and Kanban display
- Priority tasks: up to 2 locked tasks at the top of each list
- Organization: tasks management by drag and drop
- Tracking: indicate tasks progress status or mark as completed
- Planning: deadlines, duration, reminders
- Tasks allocation: tasks assignment to team members
- Actions: precise actions to be carried out by designated members
- Comments: communication between team members
- Attached files: shared documents and pictures
You may also synchronize Beesbusy with your Outlook/Google calendar, which allows for better time management and an optimised schedule.
In order to help you organise your daily tasks more efficiently, Beesbusy lets you categorise your projects between two criteria: professional or personal. This way, you can manage everything with one single tool, form your office or anywhere else.
Beesbusy demo and screenshots
No customer reference