If you thought the current crisis would stop the SaaS world from gathering and sharing teachable experiences, think again!
SaaStock EMEA 2020 is just a few weeks away. Except in 2020, it’s all happening online. Appvizer is proud to be a partner of the event for another year.
Should you get your ticket to attend SaaStock on October 12-15? This article will tell you all about it, from the agenda to speakers and practical information.
Since 2016, SaaStock has been the main stage for all the actors and actresses in the SaaS world. Whether you are a startup CEO, a Sales or Marketing executive, a VC or a Tech partner, you should attend this conference.
In 2019, more than 4,000 attended SaaStock and left the Royal Dublin Society, in Dublin, inspired with actionable ideas to scale their businesses.
A glance at last year’s edition in Dublin:
Why attend SaaStock 2020?
SaaStock EMEA will take place online on October 12-15. Why should you join in?
In 2020, Alexander Theuma, SaaStock’s founder & CEO, promises you the same quality of:
- content, via conferences, workshops and roundtables,
- opportunities, by meeting VCs and taking part in the Startup Programme.
Take a look at what the event has to offer:
One day dedicated to workshops
October 12 will be dedicated to workshops. Be ready for a “hands-on day of SaaS fundamentals”!
🤓 By whom?
- SaaS founders,
💡 What to expect?
- dedicated content,
- experts to guide you and learn from,
- tailored networking.
🦄 Workshops you might be interested in:
- CEO & Leadership,
- Marketing is the new normal,
- Product-led Growth,
- Selling in remote,
- Predictable Revenue,
Topics covered by conferences
SaaStock believes it’s vital to keep learning and feeling inspired year on year, especially after such a crazy year full of uncertainty.
- How will the crisis affect local and global economies?
- How will it change the way we work?
- How will users' expectations evolve?
SaaStock EMEA conferences, keynotes and workshops will cover the following main topics:
- Cloudy Skies Ahead: strategies for building a SaaS business in the new world;
- Out of Office: Forever?: exploring the stakes of remote work;
- Go Global, Stay Glocal: the keys to scaling abroad;
- SaaS with Social Impact: a look on diversity, ethics and the social impact of your business;
- Product-led Future: seeking customer acquisition cost and high lifetime value?
- Keep your Customers Close: align your team with your customers;
- The New Way of Selling: can you keep selling the way you used to before the crisis?
- Master Your Market(s): refocus your marketing strategy;
- Investment Landscape: An Overview: how are VCs feeling in the EMEA investment landscape?
- Sustainable Growth: set and follow metrics to monitor you company and make sure it stays financially healthy;
- Pricing & Positioning in 2020.
The speakers taking the online stage
A wide range of profiles, from CEOs to executives and investors, will share their experiences on the online stage:
- Philippe Botteri – Partner, Accel,
- Patrick Campbell – CEO, Profitwell,
- April Dunford – Founder, Ambient Strategy,
- Sean Ellis – Co-creator, Go Practice,
- Reshma Sohoni, Managing Partner, Seedcamp,
- Roxanne Varza – Director, Station F,
- & more!
Focus on SaaStock’s Startup Program
Do you want to
- be known and expand your reach?
- meet investors and be given a chance to rapidly grow?
- learn from experts and be given valuable feedback?
Then, you should sign in to the Startup Program!
Our Team had 160 meetings in 2 days at SaaStock’s first online event. This would be impossible at an in person conference.
Mike Korba | CEO User
October 12-15, 2020
How much will it cost?
|Offer||Price||Gives access to|
|Content & Networking||€50
(regular price: €120)
|The main conference: all general sessions, networking|
(regular price: €499)
|The main conference, workshops, roundtables & video on demand|
|Teams, up to 10||€1,495
(regular price €2,495)
|The main conference, workshops, roundtables & video on demand for up to 10 people|
Get your ticket!
Before you take your ticket for SaaStock EMEA 2020, enjoy a 20% discount code offered by Appvizer: APPVIZER-20.