Sign all of your documents with the Signaturit e-signature solution
At Signaturit, we offer a range of digital solutions to allow you to sign documents and contracts remotely.
Today’s world of work is increasingly virtual. That’s why we offer electronic signature solutions that digitise and automate contract signing in a fully compliant and secure manner that adapts to any management process.
Companies of a broad range of sizes and sectors, such as insurance, finance, real estate, etc., as well as various departments including HR, sales and legal counsel, already use our e-signature solutions. These include:
- Simple signature with a check + One Time Password option
- Advanced biometric signature
- Advanced signature with a digital certificate.
How do Signaturit’s solutions work?
- Our digital solutions are simple, intuitive and efficient.
- Sign in-person or remotely.
- Sign a document using any device: PC, tablet or smartphone.
- No need to download an application or install additional software.
- An audit trail is available for each stage of the signing process.
- Two usage options: SaaS platform or API integration.
- Modern and robust API with well-detailed documentation.
On average, 76% of contracts sent with Signaturit are signed the same day.
Legal and secure electronic signatures
Our solutions comply with European and Spanish legislation regarding e-signatures. In fact, we are recognised as a Qualified Trust Service Provider in accordance with eIDAS Regulation. Our AWS servers are located in the European Union. Thanks to Signaturit, you can securely and safely sign your contracts while complying with all technical and legal EU standards.
Other Signaturit solutions
- Certified email: To certify that an email or SMS and accompanying attachments were sent, delivered and opened.
- Electronic identification: To validate the authenticity of signers’ ID documents securely and in real time using OCR technology.
The combination of these services allows our clients to fully digitise their signature processes for any document or contract, simplifying and streamlining management processes using a single service provider.
Founded in 2013 in Barcelona and owned by Providence Strategic Growth – the growth capital subsidiary of leading asset management firm Providence Equity Partners – Signaturit currently has over 2,700 customers in over 40 countries.
Strengths of Signaturit
- A secure and compliant solution
- Simple and intuitive biometric signature technology
- Modern and robust API with well-detailed documentation
- Certifications: eIDAS, ISO 9001, GDPR, ISO 27001