What is online an ATS software?
An ATS software, or Applicant Tracking Service, is a solution designed to facilitate the research for new talent for the company. These technological tools include modules designed to display ads on a site dedicated to the job of your choice and to quickly analyze the resumes received.
How does it work?
Each programming integrated in the software corresponds to a specific functionality. This type of software therefore includes a set of tools to help the user in the management of applications. To do this, the application collects information about candidates so that the recruitment manager can easily review the profiles in question.
What are the main features of ATS SaaS software?
To accomplish its various tasks, an ATS software in SaaS mode must provide at least the following functionalities:
The sorting of CVs
Before posting an ad, the user can integrate keywords into it. CVs containing these words will be automatically classified by the software into interesting folders, allowing the recruiter to save time in the search for talent.
The management of the CV library
The selected CVs will be saved and thus feed the company's database. The software also takes into account the status of applications (candidates already contacted, selected or pending). This will give the recruiter a clear idea of the recruitment progress for each offer and profile.
In general, all candidates who have applied for the offer benefit from a personal file that will allow the manager to get to know them better. This form can be modified according to the recruiter's needs. In particular, it is possible to make annotations, the purpose of which is to help the candidate ask relevant questions to the candidate when the time comes.
Who uses online ATS software?
ATS software has been developed to facilitate the recruitment process. They can be used by all companies that are regularly looking for talent. Regardless of the field of activity or the size of the structure, e-recruitment software makes it possible to facilitate tasks under the responsibility of human resources. These software packages are also suitable for recruitment agencies.
Why use online ATS software in your company?
- In general, the tool offers a multicast function. The latter allows the HR department to post job offers on many websites with a single click.
- The use of this type of online tool provides the user with real-time monitoring of the status of research, allowing him to detect the right candidate as quickly as possible.
- Collaborative work between recruiters becomes easier thanks to simple and convenient file sharing.
- With this type of software, the user will have the possibility to organize a video interview.
- Maintaining a talent pool becomes easier thanks to ATS software, allowing the HR manager to urgently find an interesting profile among the registered resumes.
- These software programs simplify talent management and enable the company to ensure the quality of its recruitment
- Software offered in free version may become chargeable once the number of users increases.
How to choose an online ATS software?
- The size of the company: the needs of SMEs and large companies are not the same. A few basic functionalities such as sourcing may be enough for a small structure while large companies are looking for more efficient software. It is therefore necessary to clearly identify your needs and expectations before purchasing ATS software.
- Getting to grips with the tool: the easier the software is to use, the simpler it will be to perform the tasks and thus optimize recruitment management. Some software programs offer a user-friendly interface.
- Cost: this criterion varies according to the supplier. While some offer free software, others offer freemium. That is, the price depends on the features you are looking for. There are also professional models available at a higher price. The ideal is to choose the formula that will meet the user's requirements.
Complementary solutions of ATS
HR Management System (HRMS)
HR Data Management
Learning Management System (LMS)
Remote Working Management