SMS Marketing Software
SMS software are ideal marketing tools that are used to have a personalised and direct exchange with prospects and customers. With a plethora of features, such as geolocalization, SMS software offers a more in-depth approach compared to traditional emailing. Moreover, with this type of software, you can carry out traditional campaigns such as transactional messages, surveys...
Compare software systems of SMS Marketing
SMS Marketing: purchase guide
Tips on SMS marketing
The common point with all of your customers is that they have a telephone with them at all times. Regardless of the type of phone, the operating system (Android, IOS) and its location, you can immediately reach him/her via SMS.
Unlike emails, SMS messages are all opened and read within minutes of being received, making it the most effective marketing channel on the market. However, you should not over-exploit SMS communication as it can be considered as intrusive and have a reverse effect.
The guide to using SMS software
Using SMS software is the safest solution to reach your audience and deliver the right message. Moreover, sending mass SMS is one of the most efficient marketing channels. But there are still many rules that you should follow. Here is a complete guide on SMS software
What is SMS software?
SMS software is a marketing tool that can be used to carry out advertising campaigns or to send personalised messages to customers. It is used to send a large amount of SMS messages according to criteria selected by the sender. It is the perfect solution to communicate quickly and efficiently with customers.
Sending SMS messages via the Internet makes message routing easier and gives you the opportunity to build loyalty with your customers, who generally appreciate these short messages. On the other hand, sending SMS messages should not become intrusive and should not be done too often, otherwise, your customer will not read your messages. You need to find the right balance so that the prospect or customer does not feel pressured or feel that you are entering his or her personal sphere.
How to set up your SMS sending strategy?
SMS campaigns are easy to set up and are also much cheaper than other marketing strategies. Businesses have been using SMS software for many years now, and it has been perfected to meet the demands of companies from all types of industries.
By sending SMS in bulk, you don't need a large team working on the design or the visibility of the message. Writing an SMS doesn't take very long and doesn't require much effort. Moreover, sending SMS is environmentally friendly!
What should you consider when setting up your SMS campaign?
Sending advertising, informative or commercial SMS messages has been proven to work. To avoid the risk of tarnishing the relationship with some of your customers, you must :
- Identify your target. Do not send a message that is not relevant to a customer because it can tarnish your image.
- Respect Opt-in. This is the principle that obliges a company to ask for prior consent from its client before integrating it into a direct prospecting approach such as sending SMS messages via the Internet. You must not depart from this rule at the risk of incurring sanctions.
- Never send SMS messages between 8:00 pm and 10:00 am from Monday to Friday, nor on public holidays and Sundays.
- Give your customer the possibility to unsubscribe by sending STOP SMS.
What are the features of SMS software?
Before choosing your SMS software, please take a look at the following features and advantages:
- The cost! This is essential. You can find SMS platforms or software that offer sending SMS messages at low rates.
- The import of contacts is easy and quite vast. You must be able to enter the number of contacts you want.
- The creation of groups to better target your SMS campaign.
- The automatic management of unsubscriptions.
- The programming of SMS sending when you want. Being able to program is a real asset. So you send a message that has been programmed for a week or two and you don't have to worry about it anymore.
- The management of received replies.
- The ability to consult message templates in order to select the most relevant message for your SMS via the Internet.
- View detailed statistics analysis to study the relevance of your SMS campaign and the possibility to adjust it if necessary.
Why is sending SMS interesting for your company?
SMS software is a great tool for all companies. For large structures, VSE or SME, using SMS software has many advantages:
- Increase the loyalty of your customers by having a regular contact with them.
- The reading rate is almost 90% and the memorisation rate is 60%.
- The return on investment is really important unlike newsletters which are rarely read.
- SMS campaigns are inexpensive and will not weigh too heavily on your company's budget.
- The message is read immediately and you can follow the opening rate.
To get a message across easily and be sure that it will be read by your customers, don't hesitate to choose one of the SMS sending software at your disposal. The customer is always reachable by SMS! What better way to send them a message!