Lead Generation Techniques
Lead generation refers to the detection of an individual's interest in the products or services marketed by your company. With this online tool, you will meet many objectives: development and acceleration of business development, acquisition of new markets, optimization of commercial resources, launch of new products, etc.
Lead generation applications such as Predict by Sparklane, Visiblee work mainly with tracking tools (websites, newsletters) that are cross-referenced with up-to-date contact databases.
Discover how to supply your sales and marketing force with prospects who have a real interest in your services with our techniques (inbound, outbound, marketing automation etc.) on lead generation.
What is Lead Generation Software?
Lead generation software is an IT solution that allows you to define your target audience and improve the performance of your marketing campaigns: attract more visitors, convert them into leads, close sales and turn them into ambassadors.
The software performs a pre-selection of prospects for you who may be interested in the products or services your company offers. You can reduce the number of contacts and improve your conversion rates by sending targeted messages.
A real return on investment as well as the acquisition of marketing strategy software is a must for your company and e-commerce.
How Does it Work?
Lead generation software is a database developer designed to improve the conversion rate of your inbound marketing campaigns.
This software solution centralizes prospect contact information and gathers all the information that may be of interest to you in order to better understand expectations and refine customer relationship management. Segment your prospect lists to select potential customers to send a personalized message to.
This relationship marketing software also tests websites and checks email addresses to make sure they are still valid.
In this way, you reduce the risk that your marketing campaign will miss its target:
- Your marketing communication will reach people who may be interested in what you have to offer
- New contact leads are converted into customers.
What Are the Main Features of Lead Generation Software?
There are many marketing strategy software programs dedicated to lead generation. You will need to pay attention to their functionalities to choose the software solution that best suits your company's needs:
- The creation of new directories with quality contacts
- Targeting interested consumers based on a product or service
- The development of an email and contact database
- Verification of emails and contact details in order to prepare a quality emailing campaign
- Assistance for the creation of more or less important broadcasting campaigns
- The collection of data from several countries around the world
- Automation of follow-up emails and creation of standard scenarios based on the responses or reactions of prospects or customers
- Identification of interested prospects in real time
- Automation marketing as templates for customized email marketing and SMS marketing that can be automatically sent according to the recipient's behavior
- Landing page templates or the possibility to create a showcase site with integrated contact form
- A dashboard to visualize the impact of marketing campaigns
Linked to your content marketing and inbound marketing strategies, lead generation software manages your online advertising. It adapts ads to your content strategy and target audience.
Other more complex tools manage the entire marketing plan: influencers, social media and press relations for example.
Who Uses Lead Generation Software?
A true customer relationship marketing and management software package is mainly used by your sales, marketing, web marketing and communications teams (BtoB and BtoC):
- To better understand the expectations of your prospects
- To send personalized messages
- To improve the conversion of your prospects into customers
Investment in digital marketing strategy software packages is essential for companies of all sizes.
Marketing and communication agencies are also keen on these solutions as part of their clients' business development.
Why Use an Enterprise Lead Generation Solution?
Lead generation helps you to better identify people who are potentially interested in a purchase project that matches one of your offers. This software supports you at each key step of your marketing campaign.
- The success of your business development and the increase in sales performance
- The acquisition of new markets
- The development of a good communication strategy
- Saving time and productivity through qualified contacts
- An improvement in brand image
- Risk management when launching a new product
- Optimizing the customer experience
- Analysis of international sources
- Multiplying the conversion rate
- In a content strategy, the software improves your natural referencing and your reputation on the Web (e-reputation)
- Building customer loyalty by offering them appropriate products or services
- You are far from reaching 100% qualitative leads
- After the first contact that attracts attention, your conversion funnel must include a phone call to convince these future customers
- Your cross-channel argument must be consistent or your credibility will be compromised
How to Choose Lead Generation Software?
Lead generation software is available in either a free version or as a software with a license or subscription. The advantage of free software is obvious! But be careful, free or open source software is sometimes limited and can quickly become frustrating. Paid software offers greater functionality and is more scalable. In addition, your marketing strategy needs to be highly effective in order to face the competition by offering a fast and efficient solution to your prospects' needs.
In terms of paid software, you can choose software installed directly on your network or choose software in SaaS mode. This software solution is accompanied by many services to support you in your web marketing strategy.
Ask for a free trial to test the different software programs. Compare and define the software that will help you better target your marketing campaigns and build customer loyalty.
Complementary solutions of Lead Generation
Website Builder & CMS
Product Data Feed Management
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Public Relations (PR)
Customer Data Platform (CDP) Software
Social Media Marketing
Digital Asset Management (DAM)
Personalization and Behavioral Targeting