Survey Management software
IT service applications allow professionals to continuously manage and improve their activities. In the case of survey software, this tool gives them the opportunity to develop a statistical analysis based on various data collected from Internet users.
Compare software systems of Survey Management
Survey Management: purchase guide
What is online survey management software?
A survey software is a tool that allows you to create a survey according to a given type of questionnaire and collect its results for analysis. The online survey allows you to conduct marketing studies by creating a questionnaire and distributing it to a list of contacts. The latter will have been selected in advance to better match the target of the survey. The results will be processed by the software, which will display the various percentages of the questions asked.
How does it work?
Whether it is a market research study or a satisfaction survey or other, conducting a survey includes creating a questionnaire and a mailing list. The software has a space that allows you to create and classify the lists of people to be interviewed according to the type of questionnaire concerned. Survey results are stored and processed by the software for efficient data analysis. Many questionnaires and recipient lists can be developed within the same survey software.
What are the main features of SaaS survey software?
- Survey software is a program that allows you to conduct surveys to meet a variety of objectives. Here are its main features:
- Questionnaire development: Most survey software already has predefined questions that interviewers can customize. Otherwise, they can create them themselves.
- Presentation: each of the surveys has its own objectives, recipients, and broadcasters. Survey software allows survey providers to customize questionnaires according to their visual identity (colors, logos, etc.).
- Monitoring and results: The most efficient software allows you to see the results in real time. These are quickly processed and analyzed for the benefit of the investigators. In addition, the online periods can be set according to the number of Internet users, during off-peak hours for example.
Who uses survey management software?
Entrepreneurs looking for new ideas can use the survey software to test new ideas with the public. Companies that want to innovate have a tool that allows them to make a good business plan based on the survey results. Public and private statisticians can carry out studies on society and draw conclusions and actions from them.
Why use online survey software in a company?
- Companies may have various reasons to adopt survey software as part of their business.
- Ease of use: interviewers complete a questionnaire, develop the design of the questionnaire and complete the mailing list before sending. They can also define when the survey will be released.
- Fast data processing: once the survey results are obtained, the analysis is done immediately to provide the various results expected by the surveyors.
- Online storage: As SaaS software, the survey software allows its users to obtain online help for handling orders or completing survey items. In addition, storage and updates are automatic, which considerably reduces the workload for users.
- Few features are available in the free versions.
How to choose online survey software?
- Depending on the company: some companies often conduct surveys while others will only need such software occasionally. The choice of software will depend on the frequency of the surveys to be carried out.
- Depending on the surveys to be carried out: the survey companies have a wide choice of software on the Internet, they just have to choose the one that suits them best. To seek new ideas, for a satisfaction survey or other survey, some applications may have specific features.
- Depending on the price: the software's performance defines its cost. The more precise the results and detailed the questions, the higher the rates.
The best free and open-source survey software
Here are the survey software that users appreciate. The list is not fixed but these are the best on the internet:
The most popular professional survey software
For self employed, freelance and independent entrepreneurs
For start up
- Voxco Survey Software
- TIBCO Formvine
- Survey Anyplace
Online surveys allow marketers to learn about the needs of their customers or prospects. It helps diverse entities to make themselves known or a target audience for different topics of study.