What is online security guard planning software?
Online security guard planning software is an essential tool to centralize all the activities of a security company. It integrates various functionalities such as scheduling, work schedule monitoring, break time, salaries, etc.
How does it work?
Security planning includes many tasks that are often hard to perform manually. This type of software allows missions and hours to coincide by providing dashboards for each agent. In the case of professional security companies, such as CIT managers, these tools make it possible to avoid any errors that could endanger the assets of the customer concerned.
With data stored in the cloud, the user will be able to access all the information they need from any device connected to the Internet. The software, therefore, allows the planning of interventions from the office as well as from the user's home.
What are the main features of a SaaS security guard planning software?
Agent planning management
This type of software offers detailed agent sheets, prepared in advance. These include their telephone number, photo and other blank spaces that they will have to fill with all the information about themselves. As for their assignment, the user has a dashboard to mark who is responsible for video surveillance or which team is responsible for surveillance rounds.
In the same way, the person in charge of the security company's planning can activate an alert to remind you of important dates not to be forgotten, such as the limit of the professional card for agents, the end of the trial period or the contract.
Calculation of variable elements
In view of all the tasks performed by security companies, it is necessary to automate the assessment of working hours and surcharges, if any. Security guard planning software must be able to calculate overtime or recovery hours. The same applies to working days during weekends and public holidays. This will provide the user with precise details of days worked and absences in order to establish a clear and transparent preparation.
The preparation of estimates
Thanks to this security software, a few clicks are all it takes to draw up a contract and an adapted quote. All the information necessary for the customers mentioned in it is easy to understand to avoid any confusion. Once the quotes are established, it only takes one or two clicks to switch to invoicing, without having to write. Invoices include a list of agents responsible for protecting the client's property, from permanent agents to rondiers and security dog officers involved.
Who uses security guard planning software?
The planning software for security agents is meant for all companies involved in security professions. This may include a training centre to become a security guard. Self-employed private security contractors can also use this type of solution, in this case those who offer fire safety, airport security or event security service.
Why use planning software for security agents in companies?
- The security guard will have a clear and detailed schedule at his disposal
- Using such software allows the commercial management of the company
- It allows the collective sending of emails to teams
- The software offers multi-platform access to allow the user to check schedules from anywhere in the world.
- It facilitates the creation of badges for each agent
- The use of this type of software makes it convenient to count working hours
- These tools can also be used to invoice for services
- It is necessary to invest in a paid version to get benefit from all the features.
How to choose a planning software for online security agents?
- Settings: some software is fully configurable. This is an option to provide more flexibility in the execution of the work.
- Handling: the simpler the software is to use, the easier the tasks are to perform. In some cases, these tools offer easy to study graphics, with user-friendly interfaces to optimize work comfort.
- Functions: some software already has all the features available for this type of program, while others only include basic modules.
- Cost: the price of the software depends on its functionality. The more demanding the user, the higher the price will be. Some software is available in a free version for a security company looking for a tool that integrates basic functions.
Best security guard software
Complementary solutions of Security Guard
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Business Process Management (BPM)
Field Service Management
Vendor Management System (VMS)
Health, Safety and Environment Management (HSE)
PIM and PXM
Product Lifecycle Management
Supply Chain Management
Business Performance Management (BPM)
Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
Barcode & Label Management
Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
Material Resource Planning (MRP)
Event Check In